武汉供卵助孕
网站文章
英语笑话中英翻译
来源:http://www.sdham.com  日期:2020-07-15

  发布者:上海翻译公司 发布时间:2014-11-10

  时至周一,忙中偷闲,和大家分享几则英语小笑话,让忙碌的一天精神百倍。

  1、Sleeping Pills  安眠药

  Bob was having trouble getting to 英语笑话中英翻译 sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills.  鲍勃晚上失眠。他去看医生,医生给他开了一些强力安眠药。

  Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm. He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble get治不孕不育偏方ting up this morning." 星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。他到了办公室,遛达进去,对老板说:“我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有。”

  "That's fine," roared the boss, "but where were you Monday and Tuesday?" “好啊!”老板吼道,“那你星期一和星期二到哪儿去了?”

  2、Patience  耐心

  Angler: You've been watching me for three hours now. Why don't you try yourself? 垂钓者:你已经盯着看了三个小时了,你干嘛不自己亲自钓呢?

  Onlooker: I haven't got the patience.  旁观者:我没那耐性。

  3、Prepare Yourself 自己做好准备

  A story around campus has it taht a student once sent a 英语笑话中英翻译 telegram to his parents reading: "Mom - flunked all courses. Kicked out of school. Prepare Pop." 校园里流传着这样的故事:一个学生一次给父母拍了一份电报,上面写着:“妈妈-我所有功课都不及格,被学校开除。让爸爸做好准备。”

  Two days later he received a response: "Pop prepared. Prepare yourself." 两天以后,他收到了回电:“爸爸已准备好。你自己做好准备吧!”

  4、A Good Boy 好孩子

  Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。

  "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" “昨天给你的钱干什么了?”

  "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。“你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。

  "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" 。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”

  "She is the one who sells the candy." “她是个卖糖果的。”

  5、A tasty meal 一顿美餐

  A tourist in Africa sent his mother an 英语笑话中英翻译 exotic bird for her birthday. When he got back to the States, he called her. "Hi, Mom," he said. "How'd you like the bird I gave you?" 一位在非洲旅行的旅客送给了他母亲一只奇特动人的鸟作为生日礼物。他回到美国后,打电话问道:“妈,你好。你喜欢我送您的那只鸟吗?”

  "It was delicious." “太好吃了!”

  "You ate the bird!" the guy shrieked. "He was very exp怎么做中介公司ensive. He could talk!"  “您把它吃了?”小伙子惊叫了起来。“那只鸟可贵了,它还会说话呢?”

  "Well, if he was so smart," replied the mother, "Why didn't he say something?" “噢,如果它照你说的那么聪明的话,他为什么没告诉我呀?”母亲回答说。

  6;、Try the hat 试帽子

  A woman was busy making an Irish stew(炖肉) when her husband came in from work, and offered to help her, 一个女人在她丈夫回家的时候正忙着做爱尔兰炖肉,她的丈夫过来帮忙。

  You can't help much," said the woman, "but you might get me a turnip." 。“你帮不了什么忙啊”,女人说,“不过你可以递给我一个甘蓝.”

  "What size?" asked the man. "Oh, about the size of your head," said the woman, irritably(暴躁地). The man was away for some time, and then he came back carrying a turnip. “多大的?”男人问。“哦,和你脑袋一样大,”女人不耐烦地说。这个男人离开了一会,然后拿着一个甘蓝回来。

  His wife received him with a broad grin. "What are you laughing at?" he asked. "Why," said the wife, "Jack Smith called to tell me that he'd seen you in the field at the back trying your hat on a lot of turnip." 他的妻子咧着嘴笑着把甘蓝接过来。“你在笑什么?”他问,“杰克史密斯打电话告诉我,他回家的时候看见你在田地里把帽子放在很多甘蓝上面试。”

  7、The Author's Son 作家的儿子

  The kind bishop intimately asked an author's son, "Do you want to become an author like your father?" 和蔼友善的主教亲切地问一位作家的儿子:“你想成为一个像你父亲一样的作家吗?”

  "No," replied the author's son. 作家的儿子回答说:“不想。”

  "Then what is your ambition, my little man?" said the bishop. 主教说:“那你有什么志向呀,小家伙!”

  "I want to become a famous person, then anything I write will be printed," frankly replied the hopeful little boy, wise beyond his age. 这个早慧的对未来充满希望的男孩坦率地回答说:“我要成为一个有名的人,那时无论我写什么,都会被刊载和出版。”

  8、A school report 学校成绩单

  The father was reading the school report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful(愤怒的) as he read,父亲在看他那满怀希望的儿子带回来的学校成绩单。他边看边露出愤怒的表情:

  "English, poor. French, weak. mathematics, fair." and he gave a glance of disgust at the quakinglad(少年,小伙子).“英语,差;法语,差;数学,中。”他厌恶地瞥了在发抖的儿子一眼。

  "Well, Dad." said the son, "It is not as good as it might be, but have you seen that?" And he pointed to the next line which read, "health, excellent."“爸爸,”儿子说,“可能成绩不够理想。但您看到那一项了吗?”他指了指下一行:“健康状况,优。”

  9、Your purse or your life! 你是要钱还是要命!

  At a court the judge is interrogating a mugger(行凶抢劫者) but gets into difficulty because the mugger is a foreigner who doesn't speak English. Don't you speak English at all? the judge asks. Only a few words, replies the mugger. 法庭上法官正审问一个抢劫犯,由于该犯是一个不会说英语的外国人,审问很困难。你一点英语都不会说吗?法官问。我只会说几个词,抢劫犯回答。

  What words do you know? 你会说哪几个词?

  Your purse or your life! 你是要钱还是要命!

  10、Day after day 日复一日

  A teacher was always so involved in the text being studied that he never looked up一位老师对所讲课文总是非常投入,从不抬头。

  He would call on a student for translation and explanation, and-without realizing it-he often chose the same student day after day. Out of respect, the student wouldn't point this out to him. 他常让一个学生来翻译和解释,并且——不自觉地——他常日复一日地叫同一个学生。出于尊敬,学生并不给他指出这一点。

  After being called on four days in a row, a student named Goldberg asked advice from his friends. The next day when the teacher said "Goldberg, translate and explain," Goldberg replied, "Goldberg is absent today." 一个叫古德伯格的学生,在被一连叫了四天之后,向他的朋友寻求建议。第二天,这位教师又说:“古德伯格,翻译并解释。”古德伯格回答说:“古德伯格今天缺席。”

  "All rig于孕pht," said the teacher. "You translate and explain." “那好吧,”教师说,“那就你来翻译并解释。”

  上海翻译公司暂时分享这十则幽默笑话,更多详情请关注:https://www.locatran.com

   返 回分享到:QQ空间新浪微博腾讯微博人人网微信


参考资料

标签: