• 8年试管助孕品牌机构
  • 国内外知名生殖医院合作
  • 安全高成功率服务保障
  • 专业客户和后勤管理系统
当前位置:美研助孕 > 供卵收费标准 >
商务交际要用到的礼节套语
时间:2020-06-24  来源:未知  点击:137次

  发布者:上海翻译公司 发布时间:2012-10-23

  一轮会谈 one round of talks

  决议 resolution

  谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

  现在开会 I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for mypresentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。 That’s all forwhat I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle orspecific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one 商务交际要用到的礼节套语 issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarkson your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matterhttps://www.locatran.com/about/ What is yourview on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以。 By all means

  怎么都行。Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。 I have no objection

  我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 长春不育不孕医院We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us yourfavourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the dateno later than 1st August.

  纠缠这北京好孕好妈官网个问题 entangle this issue

  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视 Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

  久仰 I’ve heard somuch about you.

  好久不见了 Long time no see.

  辛苦了 You’ve had a longday.You’ve had a longflight.

  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使) YourExcellency

  我代表XX市政府欢迎各位朋友访问XX. On behalf of the XX Municipal government, I wish to extend ourwarm welcome to the friends who have come to visit XX.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表XX市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the XX Municipal government, I wish to expressour heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在XX过得怎么样? How are you making out in XX?不孕不育检查什么项目

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surelyremember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来XX投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in XX.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行 It’s a rewardingtrip.

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候...先生 pleaseremember me to Mr.

  感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

  欢迎以后多来XX Hope you’ll visit XX more often.

  请留步,不用送了. I willsee myself out, 商务交际要用到的礼节套语 please.

  多保重 Take care.

  祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

  愿为您效劳。 At your service.

   返 回分享到:QQ空间新浪微博腾讯微博人人网微信


参考资料
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------